We want to assure you that we are taking specific measures, in addition to our thorough infection control procedures, in order to keep you, our dental team, and our community safe.
- Our office and our dental team are fully compliant with the guidelines from the CDC and the American Dental Association and certified with the Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners
- Each team member has been screened and is safe from the COVID 19 Virus
- When you arrive at the office you will be screened as well for safety:
- Your temperature will be taken and anyone presenting with an elevated temperature will not be seen
- Your health history will be reviewed, particularly related to recent symptoms and activity
- Please use the hand sanitizer which will be positioned outside the front door of the office prior to entry.
- Please wear a mask at all time when not being treated. If a mask is needed, we will provide you one.
- The reception area and all treatment areas are frequently cleaned and magazines, any non-cleansable decorations and coffee station have been removed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- To minimize the number of people in the reception area we ask that you come alone for your appointment unless absolutely necessary. Upon arriving, remain in your car and call the office to confirm the timeliness of your arrival.
- You will be asked to rinse with a disinfecting solution prior to any treatment to reduce any potential viral load.
- Our team has been trained and will be wearing state of the art Personal Protective Equipment that is refreshed and replaced for all procedures as recommended by the CDC and ADA.
The safety and well being of our patients and dental team continues to be our priority. We are comfortable with providing treatment, because this is the environment we have been trained to perform in from day one of our careers. We are highly trained professionals. Should you have any questions, we want to be a resource for you. (410-757-6681) Thank you for your trust and assistance in protecting you, your family and our dental team.