So how does person get started with improving their smile?
- Search for a cosmetic dentist in your area that has the talent and training who can accomplish smile enhancement predictably
- Visit their facility; does their décor and technology reflect the level of commitment to cosmetic dentistry that is appropriate for the treatment you want?
- Talk to the staff. Are they courteous and polite? Will they make you comfortable for the procedures you will have completed?
- Talk to the doctor. Does he have the level of passion and enthusiasm to stay committed to your treatment goals? Will he listen and understand what you want to accomplish? What has he done to dedicate himself to continuing education in this field?
- Finally look at his work. Does he have before and after photos of treatment he has actually completed that is similar to the treatment you are seeking?
Beautiful dental esthetics in Cosmetic Dentistry is simply the natural extension of Restorative Dentistry w/respect to form, function and the orchestration of dental materials and techniques in its purest form…the majestic combination of the art and science of dentistry.
Dr. Scott Finlay is an accredited member dentist with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and practices in Arnold, Maryland. Information about Dr. Finlay and his practice can be found at www.AnnapolisSmiles.com.